Monday, May 23, 2011

What The Hell?


So I was at Chicken Kitchen with my friends, right. This was actually a few months ago, but I forgot I had the pictures until recently lol.  I ordered my usual Chop Chop (yellow rice with veggies, grilled chicken, and then I drench it with curry sauce), then we goo look for a table. Behind us there was something left on the table. So I get a closer look and had a WTF moment.


Someone had left a "Degree" deodorant on the table! What?! Why? What?! So many questions popped in my mind. Why would you leave deodorant on a table in a restaurant? Why are you walking around with a deodorant? Are you so smelly that you need to bring deodorant everywhere you go? And if so, why'd you leave it behind?  I dunno. I dunno. But it was definitely weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment