Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Counting Down.

There are only 10 days left until my Mom's 50th Birthday Bash! We've been toiling away like nuts on this party. My sister has spent $1200! But it's going to be a blast. There will be a typical Hispanic meal, appetizers, a desert station, cake and a candy buffet. Not to mention party favors, a liquor bar, decorations galore and cotton candy! OMG I don't even know what I'm going to wear >_<

It's dress casual attire. I have a black dress I can wear, but my boobs sort of fall out of it a bit >_>; So I don't know. I might have to buy a dress. I really don't want to spend the money. My boyfriend needs something to wear more than me I think. He barely has any dress clothes. We'll see.


TO DO LIST:


  • Laundry
  • Finish the napkins.
  • Start resin pendants.
  • Start DVD slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment