Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Flavor of the Week.

I change a lot. Constantly. I go through mini phases, where I discover and obsess over certain things, then I just stop and move on to something else. I don't stop liking said thing, it just becomes a thing I love, a thing that will stick with me forever. Right now, classical music. Not just any: Film Scores, Instrumentals of Songs already popular. I love singing along to music, I do. But I've lost my voice, not literally, but in a metaphorical way. I can't satisfy my singing palate with anything lately. Last was Lady Gaga, until she went out and busted with Judas. So hate that song. I don't do blasphemy. I love God. But back to the original subject. I'm on Pandora compiling a station of music I am just loving:


  • Harry Potter Series Film Score
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy Film Score
  • Twilight Series Film Score
Just to name a few. I love ideas, or suggestions. Any film scores out there to recommend?  I also discovered a quartet on this station. Escala. Check them out. Oh and here's the link to my Pandora station:

No comments:

Post a Comment