Monday, May 23, 2011

Art Cars. And Their Owners.



I was at the liquor store a few weeks ago with my friends. And there was this guy. And his car. And I've been meaning to write about it. I see stuff like this, and it makes me think. It makes me wonder. How does a person get to this point? Where in this man's life did he think that this was a good idea? Or that this is healthy? I don't mean to sound like I'm pompous. I'm truly curious about the human psyche. Things like this interest me. Just human behavior fascinates me. All the weird shit people do, why they do it, etc. Actually, I looked into this. There's a whole community of people who do this to their cars. "Art Cars". It's fascinating. Here's a blog I saw about this sort of thing: Art Car Central

It's kinda kool, kinda weird, kind of disturbing, but in a good way. I dunno how to even describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment