Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hypocritical Moment of the Day

This hypocritical moment of the day was brought to you by my boyfriend.

My boyfriend is wonderful. I have no complaints. We get along wonderfully. He's the love of my life. But every once in a while, shit goes down. That's normal, like in any relationship.

Basically, he's on Facebook, and I was in bed, and looked over. I notice he has a friend or is following a page of this pretty little slutty model, who shared some video titled "Freaky Girls" or something along those lines. I'm a woman, I'm defensive if my man looks at another woman. This is natural instinct. Except, he doesn't ever look at other women. He says that it's disrespectful to me. I agree, and love that he thinks  like this. But out of the blue, he has some slut on his friends list? And he gets upset with me for pointing it out?

Am I wrong here? I mean I'm not like psycho jealous or anything. I trust him. I just don't like being disrespected. I got bothered that he follows some model on facebook who's half naked. Yet if I mention Johnny Depp, he rolls his eyes at me and is suddenly offended. Why are you being hypocritical with me? That isn't you. That's never been who you are. 

And this all made me feel insignificant, like I'm not enough for you, I'm not sexy to you. I'm a woman, a human, these actions make me feel insecure about myself. So I think I have all the reason to get upset at this. Even if you think it's silly. My emotions, insecurities, self-image, respect... is silly to you. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment