Tuesday, April 12, 2011

50th Birthday for my Mom :D

Me and my sister are secretly planning a 50th Birthday party for my mom. Thankfully she doesn't read blogs or anything of the sort so I can freely post this :D It's a 1950's theme sock hop type of thing.

To save money we've basically done everything from scratch. I was working on the center pieces today. Round, clear plastic base, with a clear tube attached, which I've rolled up a blue glittery tulle inside, then we're gonna put a record on top, and a cut out of different pop culture stuff from the 50's. Each table will be called depending on what's on that record.

We still haven't acquired the records yet. I've been working on the cut outs, and the tulle so far. I'm doing all the creative/crafty work. My sister is all about the connections and calling people, places etc. Hopefully I can add some pics with this blog. We'll see, I get lazy for uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment