Monday, March 7, 2011

New Craft Project on the Horizon

For a while now I've admired handcrafted resin work. I've seen a few shops do it on Etsy and Artfire. It's absolutely darling. I've always wanted to learn how to do it myself. And guess what. I have! I've already compiled a list of materials, and set a budget and did some projected sales. I think this will be a really good opportunity to make some money on Yardsellr. I'd really have an advantage since not a lot of people do this kind of work on there. I'm really quite excited! I shall make pendants, earrings, and rings! Can't wait!


I'm going to take this time and throw in a bit of advertising for myself. I have some very adorable Hello Kitty jewelry up for sale. Please have yourself a look! I'd muchly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment