Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let's have another go at this.

For a while now, I've been trying to start a blog. I have to say it's been difficult. I'm sort of an inconsistent person, unfortunately. I believe my downfall in this "blogging" business, is that I'm trying to hard to be thematic. I love the idea of themes in almost anything, except for, of course, myself. I'm ever changing to stick to anything to long, before it bores me to death. So, as an introduction to this new "project", welcome to my theme-less blog, The Bleeding Metaphor.

You must be wondering, assuming anyone will read this, where and what is this title I have chosen, "The Bleeding Metaphor". Well first, and foremost, I will thank this page, Codename Generator, for my title. I really had no idea what to call this, "blog". So, naturally I turned to Google, typed in "blog name generator", and behold, that website. I read through, then went to the generator, and after about 50 silly titles, up came Bleeding Metaphor. It instantly had me, it was me, it was how I perceive the world, how I think. Whenever I want to convey what I feel, I always use metaphors, similes, etc. I bleed metaphors! So it was really quite fitting, and it felt just right. So, there you have it.

One more thing, before I conclude my first post. My writing style varies, depending on what I did, how I feel. I feel very Pre-20th century at the moment, for I've been sitting on the couch all day watching British Pre-20th century movies and shows, and a plenty of Masterpiece Theater, a PBS series with different miniseries constantly running. So, do not be surprise by my sudden choices in words, and eloquence, or lack there of.

And with that, I bid thee, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment