Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to Life. Back to Reality.

Been a while since I've written. I abandoned this blog for a while. I told myself when I started it, that I WASN'T going to do this. And hey, I did. But you know what, that's okay! Because point is: I'M BACK!. I have updated with my Polyvore. Which I -love love love- Polyvore. My writing style might also have changed a bit. I seem to want to emphasize certain things.

What's new? Nothing. Only, a new take on life. I lost myself for some time. I blame Online Role Playing (which is now referred to as "RPing")and video games. Also, movies and shows. I not only neglected my blog, but all my real life friends and reality in general. The internet sucked me up but it did not spit me out. I came back with a vengeance after an EPIC battle! :D

Enough dorkiness. Point is, nothing is going on, and I intend to change that. I'll start by making a list! Lists are -fantastic-!

- A job. Work. MONEY. (Priority)
- Organization.
- Less booze.
- Eat better. (Ugh.)
- Get out of the fucking house.

1 comment: